About the role: Administrative Assistant – Laboratory & Plant
Location: Monroe, CT
Job Type: Part Time
This position will support both the Laboratory and Plant with administrative assistance, including updating presentations, finalizing documents, and records management.
The position responsibilities will include editing of documents and presentations, physical and electronic records management, vendor correspondence, keeping meeting minutes, and related coordination tasks. We’re looking for a bright, inquisitive problem-solver with keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Administrative position
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Familiarity with manufacturing and/or chemical laboratory terminology a plus
- Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Communications, or similar is a plus
- Part Time (20 hours/week)
- Position start date: ASAP
Axel Plastics Research Laboratories (AXEL) is a U.S. based manufacturer of proprietary mold releases and process aid additives. AXEL also provides formulated mold releases for decorative laminates, concrete, abrasives and other markets.
AXEL is a privately held company that is in its 80th year in its third generation of family ownership and operation. The business is registered to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality System. Its products are fully compliant with REACH and major worldwide regulatory requirements. AXEL serves the global market through direct sales and a network of stocking distributors and technically trained representatives.
To apply, please fill out the form below.