Location: Monroe, CT
Job Type: Part Time
We are seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Coordinator with a demonstrated eye for detail to join our Customer Service team. Responsibilities will include supporting the Domestic and Export leads in ensuring all orders are shipped to customer along with all relevant documentation.
- Supporting Order Entry for Domestic and Export Orders
- Support for invoicing
- Ensuring Orders are entered on to the daily ship lists
- Gather MSDS, COA, NAFTA and literature to attach with shipping documents
- Preparing documentation required for shipping
- Creating Bill of lading
- Responsibility for correspondence with freight forwarders (such as hazardous declarations, restricted article forms, etc.)
- Support sample shipping
- Reviewing of freight bills to ensure accuracy
We are looking for:
- Must possess a hands-on, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Must possess a passion for problem solving
- A passion for AXEL’s mission
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with ERP systems
- Computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills to function in a team environment
- Display a willingness, aptitude, and self-discipline to learn and work
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Order processing and shipping of Hazmat materials is a plus
Axel Plastics Research Laboratories (AXEL) is a U.S. based manufacturer of proprietary mold releases and process aid additives. AXEL also provides formulated mold releases for decorative laminates, concrete, abrasives and other markets.
AXEL is a privately held company that is in its 80th year in its third generation of family ownership and operation. The business is registered to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality System. Its products are fully compliant with REACH and major worldwide regulatory requirements. AXEL serves the global market through direct sales and a network of stocking distributors and technically trained representatives.
To apply, please fill out the form below.