About the role: Marketing & Communications Spring-Summer Intern
Location: Monroe, CT
Job Type: Full or Part Time
AXEL Plastics internships provide opportunities for students enrolled in accredited programs to gain experience across multiple departments working in our brand-new manufacturing facility in Monroe, CT. This internship experience will give you the opportunity to share your knowledge, energy, and passion on meaningful projects that substantially impact our business. You’ll learn more about the company, network with leadership, and develop the skills needed to succeed in a global organization.
- Are enrolled in an accredited university or college
- Are currently pursuing degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or similar
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Have a strong grasp of Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Photography experience a plus
- Adobe Design Suite, WordPress, HubSpot experience a plus
- Prefer local candidates
- Full or Part Time (flexible for the right candidate)
- Position dates: May– August
Axel Plastics Research Laboratories (AXEL) is a U.S. based manufacturer of proprietary mold releases and process aid additives. AXEL also provides formulated mold releases for decorative laminates, concrete, abrasives and other markets.
AXEL is a privately held company that is in its 80th year in its third generation of family ownership and operation. The business is registered to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality System. Its products are fully compliant with REACH and major worldwide regulatory requirements. AXEL serves the global market through direct sales and a network of stocking distributors and technically trained representatives.
To apply, please fill out the form below.